Fitness Center Management
INNOVATING FITNESS CENTER MANAGEMENT SINCE 1969
A THREE-PART PLAN FOR SUCCESSAt Midtown Health, we offer turnkey opening and operation of fitness centers to deliver exceptional value to you and your club's members. To ensure quality service, operational excellence and cost-control purchasing scale, we follow a three-phase process when opening a new fitness center or taking over management of an existing facility:
1) PROGRAM AND SOLUTION DESIGN
- Develop a foundation for all operating decisions by understanding the client's mission, values, key objectives and ROI expectations.
- Review the demographic profiles of current and/or prospective members.
- Analyze the competition within a 10-mile radius.
- Develop membership and financial projections, non-dues revenue pricing, center policies and procedures based on client needs, and industry best practices.
2) PHYSICAL PLANT ASSESSMENT
- Assess the center location.
- Review and make recommendations for layout, furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Develop capital budgets that leverage our buying power for your benefit.
3) ONGOING CENTER MANAGEMENT
- Oversee hiring, training and evaluation of the team.
- Create marketing materials and implement our sales process to attract new members.
- Produce retention programs for existing members.
- Implement all programming, including medical/clinical integration services (when possible), wellness services, fitness orientation and supervision, group exercise classes, tennis, squash and racquetball lessons, leagues and events, aquatics classes, lessons, and swim teams, social events and activities, kid's club operations, food and beverage, and more.
Let's get started today. Contact us to learn more about our three-phase process and how we can provide a fitness center that everyone values.